Rubi TZ Tile Cutters w/Case (33 in. – 61 in.)
The TZ tile cutters represent a breakthrough in manually cutting tiles by combining the latest generation of materials and an innovative design. The Rubi TZ is truly the most advanced ceramic and porcelain tile cutter on the market. The TZ series represents pure power with an exclusive breaking system that provides up to 3300 lbs of pressure. The breaking system allows the professional installer to operate with just one hand, making it easier to work with large format tile. The TZ series delivers smooth, accurate scoring due to the patented design of the head guidance system.
- For intensive cutting of all types of ceramic and porcelain tiles.
- Powerful breaking system up to 3300 lbs, operable with just one hand.
- Available in sizes ranging from 33″ – 61″ for straights cuts and 24″ – 43-5/16″ for diagonal cuts.
- Large cutting capacity, up to 21 mm (13/16″) thickness. Ideal for large format tiles.
- Accurate with soft slider movements.
- Excellent performance breaking system: clean cuts with soft motion.
- Robust chassis, guides and breaking system.
- Swivel square with central pivot for fast and accurate measurements in angle cutting.
- Adjustable lateral stop for repetitive cuts.
- Support base for excellent tile placement.
- Easy to transport: rubber wheels with bearings and handle.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels ranging from 8mm -22mm.
- Reinforced textile bag for transport and protection.
- Includes 8 mm and 18 mm scoring wheels.
- 5 Year Warranty
|Cutting Height||3 – 21 mm||3 -21 mm||3 – 21 mm||3 – 21 mm|
|Weight||54.01 lb.||59.52 lb.||70.55 lb.||78.26 lb.|