The SPEED-N range of tile cutters are perfect for the frequent cutting of tiles and glazed stoneware, and occasionally of porcelain stoneware.
In the SPEED-N range, the tile installer will find the most versatile tile cutter in its class.
The SPEED-N range of tile cutters are double guide cutters, which offer better visibility during scoring and cutting. They have a mobile breaker that facilitates performing angular cuts.
- Aluminium base for greater robustness.
- Light and easy to transport
- Reinforced construction elements. High breaking power.
- Chromed and rectified steel guides with anti-corrosion treatment. Greater durability.
- For the frequent cutting of glazed stoneware and tiles and occasionally for porcelain tiles.
- Direct view of the scoring and cutting line.
- For 72/92 models:
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4″ (6mm) to Ø13/32″(10mm).
- Supplement base made of aluminium.
- Ø5/16″(8mm) scoring wheel included.
- With lateral stop for repetitive cuts and 45 degree squares.
There are no reviews yet.