Rubi TR-710 Magnet 28 in. Tile Cutter w/Case
The NEW TR-710 MAGNET is the ideal machine to cut porcelain tiles. The mobile breaker allows for perfect point-to-point diagonal cuts and the swivel square ensures extremely accurate cuts. The magnet system locks the breaker, making it easier to score the ceramic tile and to operate with better visibility. On the other hand, by simply moving the lever upwards, the breaker is set which allows for the operator to apply maximum power and obtain a clean and precise cut. This model will do a 28″ straight cut & 20″ diagonal cut.
- TR-MAGNET Professional Cutters for cutting ceramic tiles. Ideal for cutting porcelain tiles.
- High-performance multi point breaker with 1,764 lbs. of breaking force
- Central pivot swivel square for quick and precise measurement of angular cuts in the -45º to 0° to 45° range
- Base accessory for large formats.
- 1/14” (6 mm.) to 7/8” (22 mm.) adaptable and interchangeable scoring wheels.
- Chromed and rectified steel guides, with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Lateral stop for straight and 45º repetitive cutting.
- New torsion-resistant base made of very light aluminum.
- Two-layer base with shock absorption effect.
- Direct vision of the scoring and cutting line.
- 5 Year Warranty
Includes a No. 01945 6mm (1/4″) and No. 01946 10mm (3/8″) Carbide Scoring Wheel, a plastic carrying case and illustrated operating instructions.
There are no reviews yet.