- The Tibet Almond stick is a tightly rolled cotton stick, soaked in a secret family formula
- It is used to efface surface scratches from wood surfaces
- It comes in only one size and is colorless when rubbed on a scratch
- If it is kept covered when not in use, it should last for years
- The Tibet Almond stick is very simple to use Just open up the can and remove the stick
- Unwrap the blue wrapper and rub either end on the scratch. The scratch will disappear ?quick as a wink?
- There is no need to peel the label or cut the stick
Tibet Almond Stick
A handy scratch remover for all types of wood. Just rub end of stick lightly over a white-scratch and it is gone! Works great! Not recommended for gouges, deep scratches, or bleached finishes.
131 in stock (can be backordered)