TEC 324 Triple Flex Waterproofing Crack Isolation Membrane (2 gal.)
Elastomeric cementitious system for waterproofing and crack isolation prior to the installation of ceramic tile or stone. Will not transfer cracks through tile or stone when subjected to horizontal movement of cracks up to 1/8″ (3 mm). May also be used as a flexible bonding mortar. Suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Existing Concrete
- Cured Mortar Beds
- Gypsum Wallboard
- APA Grade Trademarked Exposure 1 Plywood
- Well-bonded Resilient Flooring
- Adhesive Residue
- Epoxy Terrazzo
- Gypsum Underlayment
- Multipurpose – 3 uses for 1 product
- Meets ANSI A118.10 Specifications for Waterproof Membranes
- Exceeds ANSI A118.12 Specifications for Crack Isolation
- IAPMO approved
- Zero VOC
There are no reviews yet.