TEC TotalFlex 150 Universal Polymer-Modified Mortar White (32 lb.)
TotalFlex 150 Universal Polymer-Modified Mortar is a high-performance, universal mortar that provides ultra-long open time and smooth/creamy troweling. This ANSI A118.15HTE, A118.11 & A118.4HTE mortar is ideal for large and heavy tile, standard and mosaic tile, gauged porcelain tile panels/slabs, and uncoupling membrane applications. TotalFlex 150 provides robust non-sag/non-slump adhesion for floors, walls and ceilings, and can be used for interior, exterior and submerged applications.
- Ideal for Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels/Slabs, LHT, and thin set applications
- Ultra-long open time – up to 60 minutes
- Extra smooth and creamy consistency
- Excellent non-sag, non-slump properties
- Extended coverage – 50 pound coverage in a 32 pound bag
- Approved for use under and over uncoupling membranes
- Approved for extruded foam waterproof boards
- Approved for indoor glass tile applications with intermittent water exposure (shower walls, backsplash)*
- Silica-free – contains no intentionally added silica.
There are no reviews yet.