Schonox XM Cement Based Self‑leveling Compound (55 lbs.)
Schonox XM cement-based self-leveler offers you the speed, strength, and durability you want. XM is designed for fast leveling, filling and smoothing of floors in interior areas. Best suited for flexible coverings, wood floors thicker than 1/8″, ceramic tiles, concrete and cement substrates, gypsum substrates, old substrates such as ceramic tiles and terrazzo, and old water-resistant adhesive residues. Schonox XM can be installed from 1/16″ to 1/2″. Pot life is approximately 30 minutes and ready for foot traffic in approximately 3 hours.
- Pot life: approx. 30 minute
- Ready for foot traffic: approx. 3 hours
- Coverage per unit: approx. 60 sq.ft. at 1/8“
- Compressive strength (ASTM C109): 4300 psi / 25 N/mm² / 300 kg/cm2 after 28 days
- Initial Set (ASTM C191): approx. 70 minutes
- Final Set (ASTM C191): approx. 80 minutes
- concrete, cement substrates
- gypsum substrates
- OSB board, plywood (well screwed down or bonded) prior to install flexible coverings
- old substrates such as ceramic tiles and terrazzo
- old, water-resistant adhesive residues
There are no reviews yet.