Proknee Treadman Standard
The Treadman from ProKnee is a multi-angle stair tread cutting system that gives both professionals and first time users the ability to do 1 piece step/riser treads in minutes. This tool effectively cuts installation time in half, while side stepping pattern scribing and tricky techniques. By securely locking in the specific size of each step and tread, Treadman acts as both a template and cutting guide for quick and perfectly cut stair treads every time.
- 1 Standard Treadman (Adjusts from 35-1/4″ to 61-1/2″)
- Quick, accurate measurements
- Use as a cutting guide while transferring stair geometry to rubber treads
- Also use to mark out hardwoods, tile, ceramics and other hard surface materials
- Portable and lightweight at 6.5 lbs
- Depth adjustment from 10″ to 13-1/4″
- Additional extension kits available for expanded widths from 22-1/2″ to 9′ 1/2″
- Additional blade friendly self storage box doubles as expanded heavy duty cutting surface
- Ergonomic knob layout is easy for all size hands
- All wall plates adjust to all wall angles
- 1/16″ steel plates assure maximum accuracy
- Proudly made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.