Mapei Mapelastic WaterStop (1 gal.)
Mapelastic WaterStop is a flexible, thin, fast-drying, one-component, liquidrubber waterproofing and crack-isolation membrane for installation under ceramic tile or stone in residential, commercial and industrial environments. It provides a continuous barrier to protect adjacent floors and rooms below from water damage. Mapelastic WaterStop also prevents in-plane floor cracks (up to 1/8″ [3 mm]) from transmitting through tile or stone. In problem areas such as coves, corners, cracks and drains, it can be combined with MAPEI’s optional Reinforcing Fabric or Mapeband accessories (cove roll and drain flashing) to provide additional protection.
- Fast-drying: Install tile after 60 to 90 minutes of drying time
- Flood-test as a shower-pan liner after 12 hours of drying time
- Easy to apply with roller or brush; water cleanup
- Bonds to a wide range of surfaces; convenient, user friendly and versatile
- No odor; great for confined spaces
- Prevents in-plane floor cracks from transmitting through tile or stone