The World’s First 7″ Dry Cut Tabletop Tile Saw.
The iQ228CYCLONE is the world’s first 7″ dry cut tabletop tile saw with integrated dust control and TRU-CUT System. The all-new TRU-CUT System is an integrated measurement system that provides consistent and accurate cuts for any job – it includes a fence, iQ micro fence, and pre-measured rolling table. Lightweight and easy to transport, it allows you to set up in small spaces easily and in a few minutes. This saw is designed for professional contractors to eliminate the problems with cutting wet, save time and increase your profitability on tile jobs.
- Versatile Cutting Ability – Cut 18″ rip cuts with rolling table or 24″+ with locked table
- Portable – Carry the iQ228CYCLONE onto the job site with one hand. This saw is only 36 lbs.!
- Powerful Vac & Saw Motor – Keep cutting with full vacuum suction all day long – all while collecting 99.5% of the dust.
- Next Level Accuracy – Lock the iQ Micro Fence into the table and adjust to the precise cut you need.
- Includes Fence, iQ Micro Fence & Pre-Measured Rolling Table
Total System Amperage: 15 Amps
Blade Size: 7″ Q-Drive Blade
Cutting Depth: 1.25″
Cutting Length: 18″ with rolling table, 24″ without
Filter Type: iQ Dura Bond Cartridge
Effective Dust Capacity: 5 lbs.
Sound Pressure Level dB(A)2: 86
Weight: 36 lbs.
Dimensions: 23″ x 41″ x 34″
There are no reviews yet.