Roppe Subfloor Leveler – Black
An uneven floor can be not only an unsightly mess but a big time tripping hazard! How do you fix the issue quickly and in a budget friendly fashion? Choose the Roppe Subfloor Leveler! This Subfloor Leveler is constructed using a unique thermoplastic rubber compound, which is flexible and very easy to work with, while also maintaining strength and durability. Unlike other levelers, this one is available in several thicknesses and is also pre-scored for easy on-site trimming.
Available in 48″ lengths and three thicknesses: 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″
- Extremely durable and flexible, allowing for a fast and easy installation.
- Made from 100% recycled materials.
- FloorScore Certified and qualifies for LEED Credits.
- More flexible than other vinyl leveling products.
- Agent added for protection against mold and bacteria.
- Eliminates waiting on time-consuming leveling compounds to dry.
Material: Constructed of a durable thermoplastic rubber compound, so it’s environmentally friendly. Contains 99% post-industrial waste, bio-based phthalate free plasticizer, from a rapidly renewable resource. Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore, NSF332 Gold and CHPS criteria.
Acceptable Subfloors: Concrete, old wood, vinyl or steel
Weight: 1/4″ carton of 8 pieces weighs 37 lbs., 3/8″ carton of 8 pieces weighs 65 lbs., and 1/2″ carton of 4 pieces weighs 72 lbs.
Karen E Thrasher (verified owner) –
Worked well for what I needed it for and easy to trim.