Teebaud Reversible Nonskid Rug Underlay
The Teebaud Nonskid Reversible Rug Underlay is a premium rug pad engineered to give you the flexibility to use on ANY SURFACE (hard floors AND carpet), providing the best anti-slip grip on smooth floors and anti-creep protection on carpeting. The product contains no rubber, latex, nor PVC and will not rot nor crumble over time. It is safe to use on all flooring types and will not damage any hard flooring surface. The Teebaud Nonskid Reversible Rug Underlay does not require any special tools for installation and can be cut to fit any application using household scissors.
- 100% Made in the USA and will work on all flooring types; hardwood, tile, marble, carpet, linoleum, etc…ONE pad. ANY floor.
- Unlike rubber backed rug pads with felt, Teebaud will not rot, crumble, flatten out, shed fibers, nor damage hardwood floors.
- Coated with a water-based resin system that gives it superior nonskid properties versus the competition without damaging your flooring surface.
- Unlike mesh/waffle type rug pads, the Teebaud Nonskid Rug Underlay’s solid-body fiber composition allows the rug to breathe with the underlay, extending the life of your rug AND floors. The Teebaud Nonskid Reversible Rug Underlay is suitable for use with underfloor heating not exceeding a temperature of 89F.
- Super easy to install, no special tools required, and easily picked up and repositioned. Place the WHITE side up for hard flooring. Place the GRAY side up on carpet. Rug pad should be sized 1-2″ smaller than the rug/mat and can be cut with household scissors. For oversize mats, simply affix two underlays side-by-side (no splicing tape is necessary). Assure the floor is clean and dry, then place the rug with the rug pad on it in its proper position.