TEC 440 AccuColor EFX Epoxy Special Effects Grout Parts B & C (3 gal. Kit)
A dual-purpose mortar/grout, three-part epoxy system for interior floors, walls and countertops is designed for residential to extra heavy commercial use. Used as a grout, this system is recommended wherever complete stain or chemical resistance is required and/or desired. Used as a mortar, this system is ideal for installing green marble and other moisture-sensitive stones over a wide variety of substrates.
- Parts B & C: Two 22.6 fl. oz. Part B and Two 11.1 lbs. Part C
- Parts B & C packaged in a 5-gallon plastic pail
- High chemical and stain resistance
- Durable & impact resistant
- Interior & exterior use (when used as mortar it is recommended for interior use only)
- Freeze/thaw stable. Store in a dry location. Do not store open containers.
- Maximum shelf life for part b is 1 year unopened from date of manufacture, part C is unlimited.
- Part A is available in over 700 colors with optional metallic and glow-in-the dark effects. (sold separately)
- Cured concrete & mortar beds
- Brick & Masonry
- APA Grade Trademarked Exposure 1 Plywood
- Gypsum wallboard/Water resistant gypsum wallboard
- Existing ceramic tile and natural stone,
- Cementitious backer units (CBU) or glass mat backerboard
- Vinyl composition tile (VCT)