RTC Spin Doctor Leveling System Caps (100/box)
Spin Doctor Leveling System Caps achieve a flush surface from one tile to another has never been easier. With the new Spin Doctor Lippage Control System can easily spin the leveling cap down to the tile surface in seconds. Other tile leveling systems require tools, use of both hands, repetitive motions that cause user fatigue when installing large format tile.
Spin Doctor Tile leveling system features a patented free-spin design for that reason allows the cap to spin down the spacer screw with minimal effort. This allows installers to tighten the cap with only one hand, which is especially useful for installing large format tile. The caps and bases are sold separately, also the caps are reusable for multiple jobs. Note: Clear View Shields will not work with 3/16″ bases.
- Free spin cap reduces installation time and also allows longer reach with less strain.
- Open view cap design allows the user to see the grout joint for accuracy
- Caps are reusable
- Threaded spacer posts can be repurposed as additional spacers or wall shims once separated from the base thus reducing waste
- Downward pressure applied to tiles keeping the grout joint aligned as intended
- Color coded threaded spacer posts are available in multiple sizes eliminating the need for additional spacers
- Spin Doctor Leveling System Caps come in one box 100 pieces