- Quickly, safely and effectively removes left behind floor adhesives
- Removes adhesives after you remove vinyl tile, sheet vinyl, indoor and outdoor carpeting and wood floors
- Removes asphalt and solvent based adhesive commonly found under asbestos containing VAT and VCT floor tile
- Removes outdoor adhesives, cutback and emulsion
- Can also be used for cleaning tools, equipment, tape, label or sticker residue
- A blue, fast acting liquid with a low odor, fresh scent
- Does not contain asbestos
- Wet adhesive with 747 using a spray or by mopping, let soak for 10 – 20 minutes, then scrape or squeegee the surface to remove adhesive
- Rinse area thoroughly with water and allow surface to dry completely before applying new flooring.
- Allow to dry a minimum of 24 hours before installing new flooring
- Covers 75 to 150 square feet per gallon depending on type of product being removed
Sentinel Formula 747 Plus Floor Adhesive Remover (1 gal.)
Sentinel’s Formula 747’s low odor, high solvency and rinsability make it ideal for cleaning petroleum and solvent-based flooring adhesives such as cutback, emulsion and outdoor adhesives.
11 in stock (can be backordered)