Schluter-KERDI-LINE 31-1/2 in. Linear Floor Drain Channel Body
The KERDI-LINE channel body is designed for use with the KERDI-SHOWER-LT/-LTS shower trays and mortar bed shower applications. The KERDI-LINE channel body is used with the KERDI-LINE grate assembly to create a low profile linear floor drain. KERDI-LINE can be installed next to the wall or in the center of a bonded waterproof assembly. The floor can be sloped on a single plane to KERDI-LINE, which allows for the use of large-format tiles. The package includes a channel body, channel support, no-hub coupling, KERDI-KERECK waterproof corners, KERDI-SEAL mixing valve seal and KERDI-SEAL pipe seal.
- Stainless steel channel body with center outlet
- Use with KERDI-LINE grate assembly sold separately
- Interior dimension is 31-1/2 in. and exterior dimension is 33-1/2 in.
- Box includes: channel body, channel support, no-hub coupling, 4 inside corners, 2 outside corners, 1 pipe seal (3/4 in.) and 1 mixing valve seal (4-1/2 in.)
- Integrates with KERDI-SHOWER- LT/-LTS shower trays or mortar base
- For residential and commercial applications