Rubi DX-250 1400 PLUS 60i n. Laser & Level Tile Saw
This heavy-duty bridge saw has the ability to plunge cut and is perfect for cutting porcelain, ceramic and stone tiles. Features a laser guide for precise straight and miter cuts.
Includes a 10? porcelain premium blade, laser guide, power cable and “zero dust” attachment.
- Sliding head with the ability to plunge cut for total versatility
- Laser guide for precision straight and miter cuts
- For all types of ceramic, porcelain and stone tiles
- Cuts other building materials including marble, granite and brick
- With thermal protection and overcurrent
- Water pump cooling disk with regulator tap
- Powerful belt-driven single phase 2 HP motor
- Max cutting length: 59″
- Max diagonal cut: 42″ x 42″
- Max cutting thickness: 2-3/4″ (up to 5-1/2″ cutting both sides)
- Arbor size: 5/8″
- Dimensions: 78-3/4″ x 28-3/4″ x 34″
- Weight: 192 lbs
- Voltage: 120V – 60Hz USA
- Power: 2hp. 2800 RPM.
- Includes 10″ Diamond Blade and cable
- 2 Year Warranty
RUBI is strictly committed to the safety of professional tile installers. That’s why Rubi has developed the ZERO DUST system in collaboration with TNO (The Netherlands Organization for applied scientific research) as part of the DUST FREE WORKING program. The ZERO DUST system reduces the amount of breathable quartz dust particles, providing a clean and safe working environment.