Rubi 1/8″ Cyclone Level System Cross Base Clips (2,400/box)
The Cyclone leveling system is the new Rubi tile leveling system that prevents the generation of lippage during ceramic tile installation, both in flooring and on walls. The innovative large and ergonomic cap will allow the installer to press down the cap and level the tile with a better force distribution. It also doesn’t injure fingers when tightening.
- System to facilitate the laying of large format tiles, avoid lippage and improve finishing
- For 1/8″ (3 mm) grout joint
- CROSS bases are designed to be used at the corner of tile installation
- Base of the clip ensures continuous tension between the clip and the cap
- Tightening adjustment system depending on the thickness of the ceramic tile
- Recommended for tiles with thicknesses from 3 to 18 mm
- A tool is not required for CYCLONE installation
- Easy-to-use, quick and intuitive system
- Works with large, re-usable CYCLONE leveling caps (sold separately)
- Guarantees the flatness and uniformity of the installation surface
- System removal by impact (kick or mallet), always in the direction of the grout joint
- Lateral grooves at the base of the clip FACILITATE the spread of the adhesive, thus improving the adhesion of the tile
- Packaged 2,400 per box
There are no reviews yet.