QEP 6 in. Professional Profile & Contour Locking Gauge
The QEP 6 in. Locking Contour Gauge is a must have for your installation project. This gauge is ideal for going around pipes, round columns, conduits and irregularly shaped walls, eliminating the need to guess the dimensions of irregular shapes and wasting material. When cutting larger angles or curves, the contour gauge is designed to connect 2 of them together, allowing for coverage of larger areas. Quickly create a template for any shape by pressing the gauge against an object. Then, pull the lever to lock the contour gauge and copy the shape onto the surface to be cut with a China marker. The locking feature makes moving the gauge and tracing the shape simple.
- Easily forms around any shape for a precise template, reducing waste created when guessing the dimension of irregular shapes
- Locking feature holds patterns in place while tracing on any surface
- Durable plastic teeth will not rust or deform over time
- Great for marking precise cutouts in vinyl, wood, porcelain and ceramic tiles
- Lightweight and small profile for easy portability