Primatech 16 Ga. 2 in. Cleat Hardwood Nails (1,000/box)
16 Gauge 2″ L shaped hardwood flooring cleats for 1/2″ to 33/32″ (12mm – 26mm) tongue and groove flooring; 1,000 per box.
- Specifically designed for the application of hardwood flooring
- Ideal for securing wood strips or planks to bases such as plywood or joists
- Cleats feature a sharp set of barbs on each side to provide just the right amount of holding power
- Collated tape holds nails together and eliminate waste due to break-up
- Sturdy steel will not bend, even after multiple hits
- Cleat nails minimize wood splitting and still allow for expansion and contraction
- Approximate coverage is 200-300 sq. ft. per box
- Can be used with most flooring nailers requiring 16 Ga. L cleats
- Compatible with Primatech models 250AL, 250FL, 245FL, 240FL, 210FL, 330L, 300L, 100
There are no reviews yet.