Marshalltown 15806 Square Notched Trowel 1/4″ x 3/8″ x 1/4″
The MARSHALLTOWN Standard Notched Trowels are the best Tile Trowel for any professional tiler. These versatile Notched Trowels can be used to complete any and all types of tiling, from the simplest floor tiling, walls tiling, or kitchen backsplash to the most intricate mosaic work. Each of our 11” x 4 ½” Notched Trowels have an aluminum alloy mounting riveted into a tempered steel blade for durable flexibility. MARSHALLTOWN offers four notch shape options for your trowel: Square, U-Shape, V-Shape, or the deep U-notched Elliptical. You can also choose the best notch size to fit your needs as well as your preferred handle material. Choose between a soft grip DuraSoft, curved hardwood, or straight hardwood handle angled for either right or left-handed use to suit your preference. All variants of this notched trowel are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Cast aluminum alloy mounting is securely attached with rivets to the tempered steel blade
- The hardest blade available, making them last longer
- Notch style and size help to control depth and amount of adhesive applied
- Notch width = 1/4″, Notch depth = 3/8″, Space between notches = 1/4″
- Used to spread adhesive or mastic on the base surface before laying tile, carpet, or other floor coverings
- Resilient DuraSoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability
There are no reviews yet.