Mapei Ultraplan M20 Plus Quick-setting Self-leveling Underlayment (50 lb.)
Ultraplan M20 Plus is a calcium-aluminate-based, quick-setting, self-leveling underlayment and topping. It is specially formulated for the resurfacing and construction of interior horizontal surfaces as a high-compressive-strength underlayment with maximum resistance to wheel tracking and indentations. Ultraplan M20 Plus is suitable for use as a commercial wear topping in warehouse and alternate industrial applications where an exceptional flat and smooth concrete surface is desired.
- Ultraplan M20 Plus can be used for fast-track resurfacing and construction of horizontal wear surfaces.
- This light gray product is designed to accept industrial/commercial sealers and coatings (verify compatibility and follow manufacturers? instructions).
- Ultraplan M20 Plus can be used for quick-turnaround leveling, smoothing and repairing of interior floors before the installation of floor coverings.
- Ceramic tile and natural stone can be installed in as little as 3 to 4 hours after application.
- Floor coverings: carpet, vinyl sheet goods, vinyl tile, vinyl composition tile (VCT), homogenous PVC, rubber, engineered wood plank, and polymer floor coatings and toppings ? can be installed 16 to 24 hours after application.
- Ultraplan M20 Plus may be used as a finish topping. However, due to the nature of polymer-modified cementitious materials, variations in color, stainability and general finish should be expected.
- Ultraplan M20 Plus is not recommended as a surface for diamond polishing.
- Ultraplan M20 Plus is tough enough for light industrial warehouse floors and loading docks subject to continual light vehicular and foot traffic (see ?Limitations? section).