Mapei Planipatch Pail (45 lb.)
Fast-Setting, Polymer-Modified, Cement-Based Patching Compound
Planipatch is an ultra fast-drying, self-curing, polymer-modified, cement-based patching compound that rapidly develops high compressive strength. When Planipatch is mixed with Planipatch Plus, the Planipatch Plus System can be used as an embossing leveler or as a patch to fill voids over properly prepared vinyl sheet goods, vinyl composition tile (VCT) and cement terrazzo before the direct glue-down installation of floor coverings.
- Ultra fast-drying, self-curing, polymer-modified, cement-based patching compound
- Rapidly develops high compressive strength
- Use for smoothing, patching and filling cracks, holes, voids and depressions in concrete and approved wood underlayments prior to the installation of floor coverings
- Floor coverings can be installed just 1 hour after application
- Mix with Planipatch Plus to use as an embossing leveler or patch over properly prepared vinyl sheet goods, vinyl composition tile (VCT), cement terrazzo and residual cutback adhesive surfaces
There are no reviews yet.