Gundlach 951 Stand-up Carpet Cutter
For cutting carpet and resilient flooring, this is a very simple tool to use. Eliminates crawling. Easy to follow chalk line and make 90° turns. Cutter glides along on a rear mounted ball bearing. Accepts the deepest pile carpet. Handle bar
This handy stand-up model carpet cutter is easy to use and the perfect tool for cutting both carpet and resilient floors without having to crawl. Essential for cutting carpet into strips before tear out jobs.
- Easily follow chalk lines and make perfect 90° turns.
- Glides smoothly on a rear mounted ball bearing.
- Accepts the deepest pile of carpet.
- 17″ wide handle bar for easy steering.
- Measures 35″ in height and weighs only 4-1/2 lbs. for perfect stand-up operation.
- Sold zinc plated construction.
- Supplied with one blade installed, a 5 pack of No. 953-5 Replacement Blades and instructions.