Crain 499 Double Case Stretcher
The No. 499 fixed head stretcher comes with a push-button locking power handle, Auto-Lok tube, 3 extension tubes, 1 transfer tube and separate head and tube cases.
The Crain double case design includes a head case with wheels and a tube case that hooks onto the head case for easy transport. The cases are easily split apart for carrying upstairs or loading back into the van. Both cases are durably constructed of double-wall high density blow-molded plastic and feature recessed latches and handles that won’t break off. The custom-fit interior holds all of the included stretcher components. The tube case contains the Auto-Lok tube and 3 extension tubes and there is room for 2 extra extensions in the head case.
- Separate head and tube cases distribute the weight
- Auto-Lok tube provides fast length adjustments in flexible increments
- Extension tubes adjust from 37″ to 23 ft. and can be lengthened with additional extensions
- Folding tail block allows you to stretch off walls, corners, or posts
- Adjustable knob on the driving head provides variable pin depth settings
- Built-in wheels on the head case and the tube case hooks on for transport
- Weighs 59 lbs