BIHUI GRABO Pro Portable Electric Vacuum Tile Lifter w/ Digital Pressure Sensor
The GRABO Pro Lifter is designed for professionals. Unlike the other gigantic solutions, the tool is portable and handy. Living up to the promise of Heavy Lifting Made Easy, the GRABO Pro is equally effective on smooth as well as coarse surfaces.
- Comes as a complete unit, with pre-installed battery and vacuum seal
- Equipped with a robust vacuum pump
- The foam rubber vacuum seal is strong and resistant to loss of vacuum pressure
- Once the pressure pump is activated, it creates a strong suction and firmly attaches to any non-porous flat surface
- Suction is strong enough to hold firm even loads as heavy as 375 lbs.
- Automatically monitors the vacuum and if vacuum pressure is lost the pump is automatically powered up until the vacuum pressure is restored
- Pumping capacity of 20 liters per minute, a best in class
- Ergonomically designed slimmer handle to provide better grip and less fatigue when moving heavy objects
- The tool works perfectly with glass, wood, ceramic tiles, metals and other materials
- 1.5 hours of non-stop running time on a full charge (2 hour battery charging time)
- Will hold a charge for 30 days (stand-by mode / charge hold)
- Only weighs 3.2 lbs.
- Can work in temperatures from 32 degrees F – 140 degrees F
- Applicable surface type: Peak/valley heights less than 0.1 ( 3mm ), arc less than 5 degrees
- 1 GRABO Pro tool (with digital display)
- 1 multi-socket charger
- 1 seal (preinstalled on the tool)
- 1 battery (preinstalled on the tool)
- 1 tough canvas carry bag
- Operator’s manual in English