Aqua Mix Grout Release (1 qt.)
- Temporary, water-soluble pre-grout coating
- Provides protection against grout & mortar staining
- Installation aid simplifies cleanup
For use on:
Porous textured surfaces such as; natural stone, concrete pavers, masonry surfaces, ceramic,?porcelain, quarry, saltillo, terra-cotta
- Prevent buildup of Grout Release in grout joints
- Do not use acid solutions for cleanup as acid may react with Grout Release, forming a crystalline residue on surface
- Product may discolor some light colored tile and stone
Application of Product:
USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES, such as nitrile, when?handling product.?Read entire label before using. Apply a coat of Grout Release, ensuring?100% surface coverage using a sponge applicator, heavy-textured?paint roller or brush. Allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time?before grouting. Follow grout manufacturer?s instructions for grouting?process. Grout Release residue should be removed through normal?grout cleanup process. If Grout Release residue remains on surface,?use?Aqua?Mix??Heavy-_Duty?Tile?&?Grout?Cleaner?to?remove.?For?most?smooth porous surfaces, an application of?sealer?may be used in lieu?of Grout Release prior to grouting.
Cleaning of equipment:
Clean tools with water before material dries.