Raimondi 1/8 in. Red Tile Leveling Clips (500/bag)
The Raimondi Leveling System makes setting tiles easy, faster and ensures your tiles will be perfectly leveled. The RLS system was developed for both DIY and professional tile layers to overcome the common problem of uneven tiles a.k.a. tile lippage. This innovative system of interlocking clips and wedges ensure your floor will be perfectly level from one tile to the next.
Minimum Required Joint: 1/16″ with Clear Clips, and 1/8″ with Red Clips
Tile Thickness: 1/8″ to 1/2″
Tile Coverage: Approximately 2 pieces per sq. ft. (12″ x 12″ and larger)
How to Use the Raimondi Leveling System
1. Spread your adhesive.
2. Insert clip underneath the tiles along the 4 sides. (Larger tiles may require 2 clips per side.)
3. Set your tile and beat with a rubber mallet.
4. Insert wedge into slot at base of clip. Adjustable pliers are recommended.
5. When adhesive sets, separate protrusion using rubber mallet or feet. Beat parallel to the joint.
6. Sweep surface and save reusable wedges.