Barwalt B5858 Precision Tile Wedges (450/pieces)
Use tile wedges to make slight adjustments to wall tiles and back splashes during installation to ensure proper tile alignment and joint spacing.
- Barwalt wedges have a gripper built into the design which makes removal easier
- Wedges are a great tool for leveling the first row of tile on a tub or straightening rows as they stack up as a wall
- Three different sizes for all your needs
- Super Wedge handles the jobs where the joints are larger and the Gripper Wedge, which has less incline and is narrower, will get into those tight spots
- If the Gripper Wedge bottoms out before opening the joint wide enough, just snip off the end and the wedge will be larger
There are no reviews yet.